Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

France and Facebook

Why I didn't add a French Flag to My Facebook Profile Page
11/16/15

I am very saddened by the terribly events and killings that took place in France this past week. I can't imagine the pain and suffering that has occurred to families and individuals peacefully living their lives. My heart goes out to them.  I pray for them.

I'm torn by the suffering throughout the world. If I could, I would put up flags from every part of the world where there is suffering. I know people in several continents who have tough lives.  My heart goes out to them too as well as to many people whom I don't know.

So, I feel that my heart is full of sorrow and love and sadness for those who suffer.  With respect to all, I don't need to demonstrate those sentiments with a French flag on my facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment